Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Congrats Mike!!! I am to be one at the end of August and to tell you the truth I am really looking forward to it. Hope everything went well and the baby is healthy.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Congratulations Mike! Was it a 10.47 run to the hospital?
When you come down from cloud nine, fill us in on the details... Stang or Stangette?

All the best to you and the family.

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Congrats Mike! The Mustang just took a "back seat" in the budget dept....

wishing the little one many years of good health and happiness

LJ

·
Registered
672 Posts
That's great, now you have another "baby" to be proud of. Congratulations.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rod n az on 6/26/02 3:27pm ]</font>

·
Registered
291 Posts
Yes im in the daddy club, 7lbs 7ozs, 20 1/2" lonf brown hair. I love cars but this is a much different feeling, a good one. Im a very proud papa. Hey, we need more girls in the sport..drag racing
Thanks guys, see some of you in woodward

·
Registered
82 Posts
Congratulations on the baby girl! Enjoy.

BTW, I will hopefully have my 545 in my '67 mustang this weekend. Looking for track time at famosa July 12, 13. Can't wait!!

I saw that you had a 7000 rpm limit. I am a little nervous about spinnin mine like that. It's a '71 lincoln block, scat crank, h-beam rods, JE forged flat tops, c9VE heads, modestly ported. I was figuring these heads will start gasping by 6 grand, and I plan to go easy the first couple runs, short shift it and keep it at 5500. Once I'm comfy with it I'll kick it up a notch. But 7 grand, WOW! I'm a-scared...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: a1320tom on 6/27/02 2:49pm ]</font>

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
Congrats Mike although I know what you're about to go thru
Your daughter shouldn't hurt your car funds very much yet for at least 3-4 years so you can still play with the car. My wife is due in Dec again and I really hope it's a boy this time. Girls are much easier to raise than boys and are more independent too. Enjoy this time, they grow QUICK!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts