Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*Comes with Fuel Injected 5.0 with AOD Trans (wiring too)

I have a 57' Ford Fairlane for sale. I don't have the time to put this together like I wanted. It has most body work done already. Frame has been re-done. I do have a title. Comes with MANY original parts to include radio, instrument panel, door cranks, mirrors, front windshield, etc. Also purchased new body to frame bushings/mounts. 3 on tree transmission comes with it. (no original motor). I did buy a 1989 Lincoln Town Car and pulled the 302 Fuel Injected Motor and AOD trans (with computer, wiring harness, etc). That goes with it also. I also have MANY catalogs and full detailed instruction manuals for interior and exterior of vehicle.
What I Don't Have:
Front and rear bumper (but the guy I bought this from has them fully re-done at low price), interior (original springs and supports are included but need upholstery attached), rear window. A couple side windows have cracks. There are a few minor things missing. I have many rubbermaid totes of parts.
I would like to get rid of this ASAP. Please make an offer. This is a great opportunity to get started on a really cool looking car that will turn heads. The updated/newer motor inside will really be nice.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts