Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was sent this picture from 64Tbolt awhile ago, and thought it was interesting.
It's a 61? Volvo with a 351W in it. Here's a sleeper when it's finished.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dark7068 on 1/10/02 4:36am ]</font>

·
Registered
238 Posts
Yeah... that will be a sleeper all right, if they take that scoop off. He he he.

Seriously, I do dig those Volvo's as they look like the 40's Fords, but in miniture.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Is there an after photo? that is going to bea definite conversation piece.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Looks like a 544 to me. Cool car. Almost as offbeat as a Morris Minor V8!

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Whos Volvo? they may be interested to know a guy here in the bay area is giving away, yes Free, a Volvo 544... you haul it.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Owned a PV a few years ago... in bad shape..and orignal 1.6 liter engine.
used a lot of oil..and sounded nasty when it was reved..

wish i could be around to take care of the one on the pic..
:

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
It's mine, That's my 302 that's setting in it now. I took it out from my truck to put in a 76 Cobra-II. I started a post in the tech forum on suggestions for the Cobra If you have any. The 544 is getting a 393-Clevor slammed in it.

I've had the 544 for about 15 years and now it's getting built for the strip. I did drive it for a while with a 86 B-2.1 fuel infected 4 speed O/D 240 motor with stock 4.56 gears. It would fry the tires no problem. So for now I'm still gathering parts to put it together.
It does turn heads I can tell you that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: V8740 on 1/13/02 5:47pm ]</font>

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
I know I scraped my V8-740 Volvo so I'm trying to lose the name. On your site I'm 351 Clevor I think, now sure It's been a while.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah you are, you even have an album of your own waiting for some pictures, put some in.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts