Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I recently picked up this engine and trans combo along with a bunch of other unrelated parts from a fellow who had them in a barn for years.
Firstly i'm not fishing to see how much I can get for this ...i'm merely putting it out there to get a rough value, to see if there is any interest in it from forum members and to say i'm in Canada so shipping might be a problem for some folks. I am situated just north of the North Dakota border.

The engine is complete..very very dirty with some rust on it and it will require a teardown. The engine is presently stuck from sitting.
The intake manifold is a factory four barrel cast iron...C6OE-9425- B with a date code of 5J25 (25sept/65)
The carb does not have a tag but is a factory autolite 4100 ...1.12...with C4GF-F on the lower left base.
The left exhaust is C3DE-9431-A with a date code of 3K22 ( 22Oct/63)
The right exhaust manifold is C4OE-9430-A.. i'll have to clean it to read the date code.

Bolted to it is a Borg warner T10 with the following raised data: T10 B-1...WG DIV..H263 ( I think August 26/63) and C3DAB in yellow clear stencil letters on the passenger side of the case.
Couldn't locate a tag on the trans...the factory shifter, lever and rods are still attached. The ball is missing.

I'll have to pull the starter to read the casting numbers on the block.

I'm into restoring and have several 69 mustangs so I really don't have a need for the engine/trans combo.

Open to suggestions ...thanks...John

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Engine/trans combo is sold...thanks..John

1 - 2 of 2 Posts