Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd bought a load of front end and steering parts on the cheap awhile back for my 63.5 Galaxie. Anyway, was figuring what I had and what I didn't today as I plan to rebuild the whole front end and steering for my old gal.

I saw these:

didn't really remember what they were for, so I looked up the original ad from where I got that kit. Listed as "Concentric Bushing Adapters" from a company called "Gearhead Cruisers"
Trying to google the company shows that they aren't really in business anymore, and had REALLY bad reviews of their products. The only place I see those bolts working would be the front lower A arm where that screwy offset shaft is. Don't look wide enough, and wouldn't fit the stock bushing... just look the right length.

anyway have any words of advice or wisdom? If not, I'll probably not use them.

thanks
Drew

·
Premium Member
3,641 Posts
yes those are for front lower A-arm....to get rid of factory concentric bolt/bushing...63-64...
but thats all i know about this particular setup....;)

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thread was helpful, tho not specific about these parts.
I'll take apart the A arm on my parts car and see how all this would fit together and make sure I have all the parts I need before I take apart the driver.

Thanks.

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
Let the board know how it turns out and will add it to the original thread to help others.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Will do. I found the bushings that go with them. I'm headed back offshore thursday, so it'll be a month or so till I get back and get messing with this.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts