Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Got it home! Runs great! Put the stock 13s and hubcaps on! Blasted all the crud out of the bed with the air hose, cleaning it up for my towns carshow on 9/11! Happy camper!!

·
Premium Member
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Took it to my village yearly car show on 9/11, it was a bit hit with my friends and people that never knew they existed! a fun car to haul the chairs and canopy there with! Pics later!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Looks sweet from that angle. Did you try the water in the cowl trick yet?

·
Premium Member
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Ya, there's a little leak, it will be fixed! You can't escape that flaw.Other Than that, non working emergency brake, and a burnt out license plate light, no big problems! It runs great and drives tight! Already got legal, and drove it all week to work! Ordered some catalogs,making a list of the stuff I need. Gonna swap the steering wheel to a 3spoke Superior old school type!

·
Premium Member
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
The C4 trans shifts right,all gauges work, everyone that's seen it has given a thumbs up!

·
Premium Member
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Put it up on the lift, pretty solid!! Reconnected the plate wire,new fuel,and brake lines,gas tank. The front end was good too! I have to order some door weatherstripping, and my new door panels are on their way! So far....all good!:tup:

·
Premium Member
4,010 Posts
Good find, glad you made out. You said it came out of Mi. and no rust, makes me believe that it was never driven in Mi. in the winter time.

·
Premium Member
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Good find, glad you made out. You said it came out of Mi. and no rust, makes me believe that it was never driven in Mi. in the winter time.
There's a little bit! But it's fixable! I've been driving it as much as I can! and so far so good! I have new door panels to put on tomorrow! Then if it's sunny I will take pics!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts