Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have long been a Falcon fan...63 Sprint to be exact. It was my first car at age 16 that I purchased for $600 and then sold it fully restored a few years later for $5400. It had 63,000 original miles and was driven around the OC by a little old lady. Fast forward quite a few years later and I wanted to build another after seeing a picture of the #5 Race Falcon from Maeco Racing. Very Cool.

I did however want to build a version that was inspired by Holman Moody and what could have been if the Falcon became the race vehicl eof choice for Trans Am.

Here is my story from start to current state...a 3 year process to date...they always say you need three things to build a car...money, time and motivation...which I have about 1.5 of those things at any given time.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Lord I hope not... thats the god awfullest looking falcon I think i've ever seen.....

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
You wanna see a Barracuda (put your drink down before viewing)?
i like that ..exept headlights...
to bad it didn't go into production..think it would have done well...:)

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
What do you think that if the rear pillar had been shaped more in the line of the 67 MUST FB?

Stock grille/HDLS and not those nasty exhaust cut-outs?

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
What do you think that if the rear pillar had been shaped more in the line of the 67 MUST FB?

Stock grille/HDLS and not those nasty exhaust cut-outs?
think that would have enhanced it even more...
then it may have looked more like the 66-67 dodge charger...;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts