Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my 63 country sedan has been that long without a bush between the window lifting channel on bottom edge of glass and the regulator that the ball on the regulator has worn so much it no longers stays in the bush, are these availble as a spare part or have i got to source another regulator. i am fed up with my window dropping at the most innappropiate moments. maybe i should buy one of the aftermarket electric window kits but then where do i get a period looking switch and where do i fit it in door panel?

thanks for any help given (yet again lol)

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i suspected that so advertised in the wanted section, if that fails i will have to make one. thanks

·
Registered
977 Posts
I have the same problem with both front windoes. will the back door parts work on the front?
@ FE that looks like what I need , where can I get them? Or if you have some laying around (PM me)I'll get your info and send you a MO for them.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im stripping it out tomorrow to see if i can correct this annoying problem. i will report back and let you know how i get on.

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
If you need the regulartor let me know as I have parted out a bunch of Galaxies and saved stuff like that. I'll look and see if I have one.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i will need one if you can supply and send to england, i will happily paypal you .
i know its worn away where its been rubbing on window channel so i will bodge it for now lol

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Spent 3 hours fettling mine today and I think it's good now but time while tell lol. Thanks for the kind offer 63ford406 and I will take you up on it if mine breaks again but hopefully I have cured it . Lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts