Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
21,924 Posts
Don't have a clue really, only cause i've never looked for them. Dash pad if good maybe $100 or so. See if you can find them on ebay and see what they are bringing maybe

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Whatever one that has them can get from the one that wants to buy them. Not being smart just stating fact. You can catch a deal some places as well ebay at times if there is noone else wanting them. They can be good looking and sell cheap with only a couple bidding. On the other hand a sorry set with 10 people bidding they can go sky high, ebay sucks. Best to bid on ebay stuff is when things go off on a sunday night.

·
Premium Member
658 Posts
Whatever one that has them can get from the one that wants to buy them. Not being smart just stating fact. You can catch a deal some places as well ebay at times if there is noone else wanting them. They can be good looking and sell cheap with only a couple bidding. On the other hand a sorry set with 10 people bidding they can go sky high, ebay sucks. Best to bid on ebay stuff is when things go off on a sunday night.
You just gotta know how to play the game! When to bid,and checking to make sure your bidding on the best one!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok guys thanks, I was looking at a set of two tone blue for a 500. he wants $100. Just not sure what the going price for used are going for. looked around and didn't see any on web. are they reproducing them?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Yes,..and almost everyone selling restoration parts sells them for about $300 for a pair of fronts and I forget what the rears go for.

Dennis Carpenter
Obsolete Ford
Mac's
etc, etc, etc.

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
Yes,..and almost everyone selling restoration parts sells them for about $300 for a pair of fronts and I forget what the rears go for.

Dennis Carpenter
Obsolete Ford
Mac's
etc, etc, etc.
Except XL panels:cry:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts