Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m in need of the front bumper braces for my 64, the bumper is mounted using the two center braces but it’s not enough, I need the outter braces.
I have the hood nose piece for a sport coup to trade or i’ll Buy the braces if anyone has them.
Text me at 843-Four52-1202 or email me at [email protected]
Thanks

·
Registered
36 Posts
I might have a set in my house, along with a ton of other parts. I pulled apart a 64 Sports Coupe. Hood, Bumpers, doors with glass, trunk deck, fenders, interior sail panels, trim out the wazoo. I will check tonight and get back to you. If there is anything else you need I might have it. I have sold a few things already.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for trying Njdevil,
Any one out there have or know someone who may have a set of front bumper brackets for a 64 fairlane, help if you can. Thanks

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thanks for trying Njdevil,
Any one out there have or know someone who may have a set of front bumper brackets for a 64 fairlane, help if you can. Thanks
I did not forget, the weather has not been cooperating with me, all it does is rain in NJ...... Hopefully I can check today...

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry njdevil, I received a text saying they didn’t have what I needed and I thought it was from you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts