patched the hole

filled the holes in the firewall, rerouting wiring, and aftermarket column

will get more pictures tomorrow

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
very clean. gas pedal, horn button.
lol trying to find a gas pedal setup that will work. they had race car setup on it, I didn't like that and filled in the holes. Gonna try to make one from a foxbody mustang work.

Horn..installing a complete aftermarket steering column. so a horn is in the plans.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Getting rid of the power brakes, the factory 260 and 2 speed trans. Installing a 1990 mustang 5.0 motor with trick flow heads, trickflow stage 2 cam, single plane intake, 650 speed demon, bbk headers, c4 trans with shift kit and 3500 stall.

If I can get that installed and running before spring, I will change it over to fuel injection. I have a bbk SSI intake, 30lb injectors, 75mm mass air for the 30's, painless wire harness and a3m ford ecu.

also a possibility is am explorer rear and mini tubs. just have to see how things progress.

·
Premium Member
2,867 Posts
Getting rid of the power brakes, the factory 260 and 2 speed trans. Installing a 1990 mustang 5.0 motor with trick flow heads, trickflow stage 2 cam, single plane intake, 650 speed demon, bbk headers, c4 trans with shift kit and 3500 stall.

If I can get that installed and running before spring, I will change it over to fuel injection. I have a bbk SSI intake, 30lb injectors, 75mm mass air for the 30's, painless wire harness and a3m ford ecu.

also a possibility is am explorer rear and mini tubs. just have to see how things progress.
Sounds nice! Keep us updated.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
finally got back on the car..mini tub is done. ended up redoing the four link and using an explorer 8.8 (after seeing it done on one of the other project falcons). Next to save a few fund and going to redo the mustang II. should be able to get the motor lower and the car to set better as well as improving the handling .

·
Registered
111 Posts
Looks like you have a very nice clean platform to start with. Funny we have two 64 Falcon Sprint builds going on at the same time. How do you like the mustang 2 front suspension? Was thinking about possibly going to it on my build, but do not have the funds right now.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks like you have a very nice clean platform to start with. Funny we have two 64 Falcon Sprint builds going on at the same time. How do you like the mustang 2 front suspension? Was thinking about possibly going to it on my build, but do not have the funds right now.
I don't like this specific kit, geometry changes to much with suspension travel. I am going to have it re-done when the funds allow.

·
Premium Member
2,867 Posts
lol. they are trailer fenders...$29.95ea
Love them! Wish I had thought of that. :)

Look into a splined swaybar. Allstar performance is one place to look.

I thought about putting one in the rear of my car. Since the TCI bar wont work with my 4 link anymore.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts