Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my 64 sedan. Lots of work done to this car. I blew the motor at the end of last summer and now with some bills coming due I have to sell it.
Body is great. All the rust was cut out and patch panels welded in. There is some rust left in the trunk that I was going to do later on but didnt get to it. Paint was done a little over a year ago and is pretty good. Its a garage paint job and its not perfect but with a little wet sanding and buffing would look awesome.
All new front suspension and steering except for the steering box. Granada spindles and disc brake conversion. manual steering.
Crites shock tower kit installed with the shelby drop done.
Crites rear spring locate kit done with new springs installed. Mini tub done with the crites kit. Fits 10" wide slicks no problem. 8.8 posi rear end out of explorer with drum brakes. 3.73 ratio. Long wheel studs for slicks installed. I used one of the help forums on here and made a set of "cal tracs" traction bars.
Sub frame connectors installed.
Battery relocated in the trunk. 16 gallon fuel cell in the trunk. Aluminum panels installed between trunk and passenger compartment. Kill switch installed per drag racing rules.
entire car has been rewired and new headliner installed. Needs a dome light installed.
All new seals on glass, doors and trunk.
Has 8 point roll bar but I havent installed the down bars at the doors. They are ready to weld in.
C4 trans with full manual valve body and 3500 stall converter. Aluminum drive shaft.
Aluminum double pass radiator with pusher fan.
Asking 4000.00 It would cost way more than that to get to this point if you were to do it yourself. I have at least 6000 into it without including the motor. All you need to make this a really nice car is mabey some carpet, door panels and kick panels and a motor. I got tons of compliments on it everywhere I took it.
I have a car trailer and would be willing to deliver within 300 miles for a reasonable sum to cover fuel and expenses. I live 30 miles north of Seattle.
I have pics that I can email or if someone would care to help me out and tell me how to post pics here I would be grateful. email [email protected].

1 - 1 of 1 Posts