Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking for what i believe is called a stone deflector for my 64 falcon. it goes behind the front bumper and against the body, mine was rusted and no good. you can email me on here or send a message to [email protected]. thanks, Cody.

·
Registered
291 Posts
i am looking for what i believe is called a stone deflector for my 64 falcon. it goes behind the front bumper and against the body, mine was rusted and no good. you can email me on here or send a message to [email protected]. thanks, Cody.
Cody,

I have one if you are interested! It is in pretty nice shape if you are interested and it came off of my 65 falcon which is the same bodystyle as the '64...Asking $60 for it and you pay the shipping! PM me back if you want it or not.

Attachments

·
Registered
291 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Bluebird,

...the aftermarket doesn't line up like the originals a lot times. Best to just go salvage in my mind.
Jeff
I wasn't trying to slight you, just posting an option. Our salvage yards out here only keep the cars that are popular. And then only for a short time. If the parts don't move the thing gets crushed and is gone forever. I too would rather have the original. I have to agree with you about aftermarket. I bought some replacement kick panels for my convertable and there is a gap where it should meet the door jamb. The manufacturer was shocked that it didn't fit right out of the box. I wasn't.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts