Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there is a upholstery kit out for a 64 Galaxie 4dr with bench seats, front and rear (not split front) I found a place in Oregon that has the front and rear upholstery fabric and trim..Pricey... and the shops in N Idaho estimate about 300plus labor each seat, if I provide the vinyl and trim.

·
Premium Member
3,641 Posts
Does anyone know if there is a upholstery kit out for a 64 Galaxie 4dr with bench seats, front and rear (not split front) I found a place in Oregon that has the front and rear upholstery fabric and trim..Pricey... and the shops in N Idaho estimate about 300plus labor each seat, if I provide the vinyl and trim.
How about Dearborn or mac's

·
Registered
94 Posts
Check out Dearborn's (Ecklers) new 2012 catalog, page 22 and 23 is what you're looking for. Bench seats for front and rear.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I e mailed Dearborne about the seats and they said they were for 2 doors and split bench seats. However I contacted Distinctive Industries and they do make them, prpduct# 101905 for the front seats and rears are 101923. Dearborne can get them as a special order. I should be ordering mine this week. I will post pictures once installed.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I e mailed Dearborne about the seats and they said they were for 2 doors and split bench seats. However I contacted Distinctive Industries and they do make them, prpduct# 101905 for the front seats and rears are 101923. Dearborne can get them as a special order. I should be ordering mine this week. I will post pictures once installed.

Good luck - can't wait to see!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Dang, I wish they made the upholstery for the '63 4 door. I checked their website and they only make 2 door upholstery for the '63. Still looking if anyone knows where to find it. My front bench seat is pretty torn up, The rear doesn't need replacement that bad but I would like to know where to find it when the time comes.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I couldnt find anyones web site who made 64 solid bench seat upholstery for my 4door. But I e mailed Distinctive Industries and they said they could make them as they had the pattern. Are the 63 bench seats much different then the 64's? Dearborne phone sales folks were not much help until after I got part #s from Distinctive. Then they took it as a special order.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Check with these guys....

www.smsautofabrics.com/

originalauto.com/

Both of them had the original interior material for my 66 Fastback, even though I ended up getting mine from someone else.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
If you do a search on ebay motors there is a place in North East Texas that sells covers for most Galaxie year and body models.
Even if they don't have them advertised for your configuration they say they cam make them.
Have not seen a set installed but they look like quality products on line.

Scott...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts