Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1969 Ford Fairlane that i bought about a year and a half ago. Well when i bought it, it had a 64 galaxie center console. It is waaaaaaay to wide for my car so i am needing to get rid of it, because i obviously have no use for it haha, and because i simply just need a lil extra cash. Well the center chrome plate where the shifter goes has been cut before, to i guess be modified for a different shifter. Also, the plate near the front has been cut with three holes, i am guessing for gauges for temperature, oil pressure, and voltage. Everything for it i belive is in decent driver quality condition. The chrome trim around the bottom may need some work and it all might need repainting (black) to get to "show" quality.
I am located in Leesburg, Georgia. I can get pictures Thursday if needed.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry bout that guys. Though i am not a "fuctard." the reason i have not posted back is because i respond by email. I have this forum set up to where if i get a reply it is supposed to send me an email and it didnt so i never came back. I posted here and just forgot all about coming back to it. I have a guy coming to look at it tomorrow and if he does not buy i will get back with some of you. Thanks for the replys!

And the reason there was no price is because i have no idea how much the dam thing is worth! hahaha

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Hey bro,

It is worth $200 - $450 depending on condition, . . . . . . i have seen em sell for more than that also.

They are becoming pretty hard to find

L

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
I have a 1969 Ford Fairlane that i bought about a year and a half ago. Well when i bought it, it had a 64 galaxie center console. It is waaaaaaay to wide for my car so i am needing to get rid of it, because i obviously have no use for it haha, and because i simply just need a lil extra cash.

Well the center chrome plate where the shifter goes has been cut before, to i guess be modified for a different shifter. Also, the plate near the front has been cut with three holes, i am guessing for gauges for temperature, oil pressure, and voltage. Everything for it i belive is in decent driver quality condition. The chrome trim around the bottom may need some work and it all might need repainting (black) to get to "show" quality.

I am located in Leesburg, Georgia. I can get pictures Thursday if needed.
Please post photo(s) so the modification(s) can be seen. This will determine value.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts