Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a dashboard and windshield for a 64 galaxie custom 500. i would like to sell but dont know what to ask. havent seen any for sale on the internet. can someone tell me what its worth. it would be greatly appreciated. someone offered me $50. im pretty sure its worth alot more than that.

·
Registered
208 Posts
It's worth whatever someone is willing to pay. If someone needs it bad enough they will pay a lot. If no one wants it, the $50 would be a good deal. Supply and demand.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A new windshield can be had for $299. THat's NEW not old.

WHen you said you have a dash, What Style dash? Padded? All Steele? Rusty good ??? Missing too much info to help.

$50 bucks for the used window is perfect. I have one in my shop that I'm giving to shotrod for free from my last 64 Galaxie.
i figured the windshield wasnt worth that much since you can have them made. the dash was my main question. its all steel. blue. has only a couple scratches. in very good condition but not perfect. has everything but the radio in it. including wires

·
Registered
69 Posts
I don't mean to sound like a prick but why do ya need to try and make allot more than 50$ on an old car part? why not help out another ford fan to get his car on the road without breaking his bank?

cmon, man, there were alot of em made and most of us don't have the scratch to pay top dollar for parts...

my unwanted opinion.
chris

i figured the windshield wasnt worth that much since you can have them made. the dash was my main question. its all steel. blue. has only a couple scratches. in very good condition but not perfect. has everything but the radio in it. including wires

1 - 5 of 5 Posts