Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking I would like to add the optional 64 rocker trim to my car. How hard is it to find? And what should I expect to pay? Thanks for your time.

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
You can get new repro rockers from Burton Antique Auto parts. I have them on my 64' Gal and they are EXACT in every way. They come with a metal template to allow you to drill mount holes correctly. Also the clips are included too. Three years ago they were about 350 bucks. They also produce the brushed aluminum door panels for 64' XL's. DR

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
You can get new repro rockers from Burton Antique Auto parts. I have them on my 64' Gal and they are EXACT in every way. They come with a metal template to allow you to drill mount holes correctly. Also the clips are included too. Three years ago they were about 350 bucks. They also produce the brushed aluminum door panels for 64' XL's. DR
They have the brushed aluminum panels for the 64 500XL?

Thank you, thank you very much!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have some rocker trim for a 64 galaxie. It is a bit pricey. I paid $450 for one piece. I don't like all the chrome so Im actually going chromeless including the rocker trim. If you are interested in purchasing some of my chrome or trim Id will give you a deal on it.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Ragan64, looks like you're pretty satisfied with their quality. Have you purchased anything else from them?

I called them. They don't carry 64 interior metal door trim, but we may try to work something out.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
IMHO all of their products are top rate. A local Ford dealer friend of mine has his own private resto shop that is run by his cousin and they use Burton's stuff all the time. As I said before, the quality is superb. I did not know they don't carry the door panel brushed trim any more. On my car, it was in great shape, so I did'nt need any. If any other brilliant thoughts come to mind, I'll let you know, LOL ! Don

1 - 6 of 6 Posts