Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
didn't you answer your own question. rear quarter panel trim on a 64 is those long spears......

btw I have 2 of those trim spears for a 64 for sale. They are a little nicked and bent in a few places but might be able to be fixed. $20 plus shipping takes them both.....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: norcal500 on 3/10/06 3:34am ]</font>

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You mean that these are the stainless trim pieces that run on the outside of the car? I had no idea they sold these, and if that is the case, mine are fine. I thaught they were an interior piece in the trunk. You gotta keep in mind, my car wasn't exactly complete. I was thinking there was a piece(s) that covers the back on either side of the gas tank neck. My bad, thanks for the info.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I knew I'd seen pics of them before, check out the 2004 or 2005 Concours parts catalog or maybe online for a picture. They look like they would go and hide the taillights. I've never seen these in my car, or any others for that matter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.