Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey has anyone had expierience with the world products roush 200 heads im looking at buying some but half the places i look at that sell them say there 58cc and the other says there 64cc i cant use them is there 58 that will bump my compression up to much so im just asking if any of you know what they are

and have any of you used the rhs pro action heads

jeff

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
What strokerman said.

I've got the Roush 200's, 64cc chambers, 10:1 with a pop-up piston (KB116) and zero deck.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok how about this are the roush and the windsor sr the same head becasue the muber summit has for the r-200 cylinder head is the same and the number world has on there site for the sr heads and worlds site says 58 and summit says 64 this is geting confusing

jeff

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Ask when you order?

·
Registered
682 Posts
im pretty sure that the smaller heads have the 58cc chambers and larger ones like the sr and roush have 64cc's. i know all mine did and i had both sr and roush 200 heads on my 402w.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok its just weird that all these companys have the same part number but they have different specs for the same heads

jeff

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
They're just all cast in the same place, hence the problem. You should get 64cc chambers with the 200cc intake runners, but it doesn't hurt to ask him on the phone.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah i couldnt get ahold of world so i called a place local that sells them and they confirmed 64cc no i just need to shoose a cam

jeff

1 - 11 of 11 Posts