Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was hoping someone would be able to tell me if the 65 4 doors had the chrome trim running down the body with the falcon script on the rear quarters

Thanks

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
I'll second that. Had a 65 4dr Futura with a factory 289/2v what a cool car and fun platform. The trim ran down the whole length of the car and if it had a 260 or 289 you would also have fender badges.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the input, it helps narrow down where the trim holes should be... Whoever owned the car before me repainted it, and striped all the trim off, then ran some cheesy pin stripe down the side... NOT COOL
I guess I will look around for chrome kits now...

Thanks guys

·
Registered
1,904 Posts

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Yeah, the former owner of mine took all the trim off and put it in the trunk to primer the car. Lots of pieces, like a puzzle.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Just Jim, I love this car and drive it 2 or 3 times a week for fun (and advertising
) I wouldn't get rid of it if I didn't have three other rpojects I'm working on.

Strokin, if you need close up pics I can take a couple and I now of a 65 in a junk yard near me that has all the trim in very good condition (I took the front pieces for this car but haven't put them on)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tweet66 on 11/2/06 11:16pm ]</font>

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pictures would be awesome... The only trim on the car is the falcon logos on the front fenders ( not even really trim ). I am not even sure how I would go about finding the holes, without screwing up the paint..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts