Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
65 Fairlane wagon project. need lots of help.

Okay. My dad and I when I was in junior bought a 65 fairlane wagon. nothing has ever been done to it, besides my dad building a nice 302 for it with some internal work done. I dont know what all he has done to it yet. I have not found to many sites for parts, but I need some good references to get started. I also need to know if someone can help me on identifying it completely. it is at home and dont have pictures of it right now, but it has two vertical instead of horizontal headlights.. I need some help because it seems most are horizontal. Thanks for any help you all can give me, and right now it is a 289 with a three on the tree.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Pyrobee, I don't know what's going on will vertical lights on a '65 ... do you have a pic or two you could post? '65 Comet had vertical and so did '66 fairlane. I know the front can be swapped between '65 Comet and Falcon. Maybe the same is possible with the '65 Fairlane and Comet ... that I don't know. As for parts, just google '65 Fairlane parts and lots come up. If you try this site, there are several listed to get you going. And of course there's always ebay. Good luck.
Woody's Fairlane Site!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts