Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
The arm on the motor is removable and I believe it will fit on either way. So if you turn the motor 180 degrees and turn the arm too it should work.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Why would you want to do it, turn it 180?
I had to turn my wiper motor to clear my power booster/dual master off a Geo Storm. You turn the wiper motor & mount & its a 10 minute job, no holes to drill!
At least on my 62 S.C., simple mod.

·
Registered
647 Posts
I had to turn my wiper motor to clear my power booster/dual master off a Geo Storm. You turn the wiper motor & mount & its a 10 minute job, no holes to drill!
Forgot to mention, just the p.booster was from the Geo or Suzuki, either fits with not much work, my MC is off a late 90's Mustang GT, you can get one of these aluminum MC;s off a number of fords, Cr.Vics, Mustangs, etc. This MC bolts right to the p.booster too. I;m running Wilwood 4 piston front discs & the Explorer, single piston rears, makes for a killer brake set up!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I also used the Geo booster and master cylinder setup. I kept the stock brakes and attached the three lines that were hooked to the junction block up to the Geo master cylinder and it works very well. I had clearance problems with the wiper motor also. I ended up shifting the motor about an inch to the right and extending the linkage rod to fit. Had to do a little cutting, but it works as well as ever.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts