Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
That looks like a fun project. It is gray primer? It looks pretty straight too. How are the floor boards and cowl?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Primed and blocked. The cowl is nice and clean and all the floors except the drivers side rear are solid. The door bottoms are solid the rear gate is solid the spare tire well is solid. It's solid. Looks like everything puddled behind the drivers seat when it leaked. All the lights, switches, door locks and windows work.

·
Registered
291 Posts
You are very fortunate in finding such a clean wagon! I have (2) '65 2 dr falcon wagons and am in the process of selling one. What are your plans with her stock or modded?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You are very fortunate in finding such a clean wagon! I have (2) '65 2 dr falcon wagons and am in the process of selling one. What are your plans with her stock or modded?
I plan to make her my daily driver. She will be modified. I want to keep the look very stock; a stripped ranch wagon.

She was originally the light prairie brown it think it what you call it. I'll probably keep the color.

I have some parts left over from my wifes early bronco and my Torino that I'm building that will make a nice daily driver.

I have an RRS strut kit and rear disc brakes along with a set of stambar swaybars I took off my Torino that I'm going to put under her.

I have an extra 302 and a complete Ford EFI set up including computer and harness. I have an early bronco 9 inch housing and axles and a couple third members. I'll probably get a TCI 4 link kit weld the TCI brackets on the EB housing and throw that in the rear.

Then I'll find an AOD to put behind my EFI 302.

I'll keep steel wheels (maybe 15" or 16") with the poverty caps. I'll restore the stock trim. I want to keep the interior looking stock with the bench seats. I may use some earlier style Ford material on the seats; something from the original days of the ranch wagon.

But this will be after I get closer to finishing my Torino. In the immediate future I'm going to fix the rear passenger floor pan, paint her and drive her to run errands on the weekends.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts