Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thinking it might be time to pass it along to someone who may be able to love on it a little bit more than I can. Plus I have my other '65 tudor wagon that I am trying to focus on completing so 2 projects going on doesn't fit in my plans anymore. The great thing about this tudor wagon is that I have accumulated much of the parts to put her back together including alot of the hard to find items.. The wagon is a VERY RARE "C" code 289/3 spd manual with original A/C, dash pad, Sun X tinted glass windows, 8" rear end, and a couple of other options. Ford only made 4891 2 Door wagons back in '65 and there are about 183 left as per the falcon registry that are 289 V8's. Much of the repairs have been done on it already including cowl, torque box, roof, front DS frame rail properly and professionally. I have a period correct '65 289 block, heads, 2 barrel intake, etc as well that would need rebuilding. My intention was to return this back to stock so I have alot of OEM parts for it. It also has a CLEAR TITLE AS WELL! If there are any interested parties feel free to give me a buzz as I will consider offers. My phone # here in Florida is 813-454-9504. $8k or b/o. I will provide additional pictures if needed for buyer.

Attachments

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have dropped the price to $5k. Great deal for someone. Recently at Barrett Jackson in Palm Beach this year a '65 falcon sedan delivery sold for $20k+

1 - 2 of 2 Posts