Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for all 4 wheel well mouldings. New or used, if used must be dent and ding free. Also looking for 2 peices of pot metal that are originally chrome on the upper quarter and roof pillar. "L" shaped peices that would seperate where a vinyl top and top of qaurter panel stop. Must be in fair to decent shape to have re-plated. Place a post here or e-mail me with what you have.

Thanks in advance,
Travis Rice

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Good one Greg. Do you think that I will need SFI screws to hold that moulding on? What do you use to hold those " Chevies Killed " stickers on the windshield? That stuff looks like it is just what I need.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Travis, if you find the trim... just send the rest of the car... well... the rear half at least, my way
You still looking for grills?

Jim

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jim,
Beleive it or not I just located a NOS peice and am trying to get a price on it. Damn bugs are terrible at 130 mph!!!!!!!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks 70, Beleive it or not I straightened my flattened and dinged stainless and it turned out perfect!! Who would have thought that it would be that easy. The hardest thing is sanding all the file marks out, start with 360-400-600-1000-1500-2000. Takes a while but worth it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
HEY TRAVIS.HOW YOU DOING?AM NEW HERE.DO YOU STILL HAVE THE HEAD LIGHT COVERS?IAM BUILDING A 65 2DR SEDAN.JUST WONDERING,WHAT HEADS ARE YOU RUNNING IN YOUR 65?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts