Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum. Impressed with everyting i've seen thus far. Have a 65 Hardtop I'm starting and am having a terrible time locating the exterior windshield trim. All that is missing is the drivers top corner and the the drivers pillar. Anyone have ideas on finding these?

·
Premium Member
1,479 Posts
As far as I know nobody makes reproduction chrome stuff like this. You'll probably just have to search the internet for somebody listing them or maybe a parts car somewhere. I was really lucky because my '65 was 100% complete and original when I bought it 12 years ago.

If I found another that was even close I'd most likely buy it and start another project for my daughter but they're starting to get hard to find.

Good luck!

John

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Yep, Hardtop, is a Hardtop and a Convertible....I have stripped so many over the last 10-12 years, I am cleaning it all out.....

That trim interchanges with 63-65 Falcon and Comet hardtops...so dont limit your search.
The corner pieces come up on Ebay often.

Joe

·
Premium Member
4,010 Posts
No higher than Rock Auto or most all other suppliers.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Its relisted...still high shipping though. You can email the seller and ask him to kindly remove his head from inside his butt. Might work :)

Joe

·
Registered
289 Posts
Did you get them? I don't see it on his ebay listing. If you blink... sometimes it will take forever for those parts to show up again. I've been waiting on a '67 Falcon gas cap since the last one I saw Nov. of 2011. So- if you can afford them... buy it!

Located them - that dude re-posted on eBay and picked them both up for $32. A steal considering how long i've looked for them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.