Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
I'm tearing my '65 Mustang apart this winter to put new quarters and doors (and more) on the car. Where did you all get your sheetmetal from? How was the quality...just wondering where to shop for the metal! Thanks!

Aaron

·
Banned
2,833 Posts
I've used CJ Pony and Mustangs Unlimited. Both are pretty good. They have sells on ebay so you can save a few dollars.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've been looking at CJ Pony Parts online and they seem to have good deals...I was hoping their parts were of good quality since I'll be buying a lot of metal! I think I'll have a Made in China car when I'm done...At least it'll be American underneath...

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Couple years ago, about midnight someone wiped out the driver's side to my Mustang. Rest of car was good.

So walked around with little sign hanging from my neck at Los Angeles Co. Fairgrounds "looking for hulk of a Mustang" I got five connections that day. Is always cheaper to get a hulk of a car, then fix up those fenders than to purchase new ones. I got four great ones for $100 off a car that the owner only wanted the doors off of. He was happy to rid it, I was happy to get four fenders for less than one new would cost.

Wm.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts