Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Who makes cowl hoods for a 65 mustang? Looking for a 4-6" cowl.Ive looked at Glasstek and Unlimited already but they dont have any pics.....does anyone have any pics of cowl hoods on these cars? Thanks!

·
Registered
664 Posts
I've got a 2.5" cowl hood on my 66 stang, got it from mustangs unlimited, but don't remember who actually made it. Quality was pretty good, only sanded the gel coat before I painted, its straight and dimensions are good on it. The rear of the cowl is cut an angle (matches angle of the windshield), rather than straight up, plus its completely open at the rear.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: indigo66 on 3/25/06 12:39am ]</font>

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Unlimited products...overall fit was good but the workmanship inside and out lest alot to be desired.In the end it came out well but we have a bunch of time in it. Not sure I wanted to go there again for the mustang....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.