Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its very build able would just need pans, still has front suspension and 9". I gotta get it gone $200 is what it scraps for if you need it for that come get it also have trunk lid pass door both fenders and lots of the molding if anyone is in need. all but the shell are safe in a building but the shell will go to scrap soon and I hate the thought of that they don't make them any more.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If anyone can help, I need info on a fairlane convertible roof.
Sorry, I cannot see where to make a new thread, so, I have sort of hijacked this one.

I am in Thailand so not so easy.

I only need dimensions, and drawings, I can make myself.

My car is an Aussie model, 1967 to 71, cannot be sure.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no takers I hate to send it to the crusher but looks like I have to make that call will give it a few more days I will see what it takes to pull the trim clips

·
Registered
407 Posts
no takers I hate to send it to the crusher but looks like I have to make that call will give it a few more days I will see what it takes to pull the trim clips
Okay thanks.... The ends of each trim piece, at least on my 62 they screw on, and the rest of the trim run they pop off... I don't know how they are on yours, but I am assuming they will work. Any you get I can use...

Thanks, let me know....

·
Registered
15 Posts
shoot me a PM would like to talk about taking it off your hands, I'll pay shipping if we can work something out. I'm thinking restomod

1 - 13 of 13 Posts