Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the car. It has the holes. I need to fill them with rocker panels. Does anyone have a line on a pair? The folks at Pearsonville want a Galaxie trunk full of money for them.

Gee - I wish it were a '63, those guys get everything!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: specnot on 12/3/06 12:39pm ]</font>

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
Have you tried Dennis Carpenter, Auto Krafter, Dearborn? They have paper and On-line catalogs that list sheet metal as well as other reproduction items?

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I have bought about five hundred pieces of NOS stainless mldgs. for 1930s to 1974. I might have one or two, but I would need a picture to match them up.

The dealership closed in 1974, and they have been laying on the rafters of a garage since. Most all of the paper sleeves, with the part numbers dry rotted. The sleeves crumbled when I removed the mouldings from the rafters. I was careful removing them but most of the sleeves crumbled when I touched them..

I have several single rocker moudings and a couple of pairs.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I have bought about five hundred pieces of NOS stainless mldgs. for 1930s to 1974. I might have one or two, but I would need a picture to match them up.

The dealership closed in 1974, and they have been laying on the rafters of a garage since. Most all of the paper sleeves, with the part numbers dry rotted. The sleeves crumbled when I removed the mouldings from the rafters. I was careful removing them but most of the sleeves crumbled when I touched them..

I have several single rocker moudings and a couple of pairs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts