Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey anyone out there want an excell file I put together for converting a 66 coupe ( with straight 6) to a V8.

It includes all the items by part number and costs as of 2 years ago.

Basicly minus the cost of the car, and the paint job that has yet to occur, it cost me about $12000.00 to do the refit including the motor.

Great way to gain insite to what the job entails, the parts that you must consider buying, and what the costs will be, where to get the stuff.....

I think it includeds just about everything from the suspension, steering companents, to disk breaks and axle upgrades, to all the other goodies to get it 80% restored, and converted. The other 20% would be interior and paintjob. My car is (mechanicly wise) 100% BRAND NEW!!!

Just drop me a note, and your email adress and I will send it along.

If you are only interested in seeing the list for reasons other then doing the work...like some folks that like to be crittiques for lack of anything better to do... please do not contact me..... I do not want to know that I could have bought parts cheaper from someone's brother that you know....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,658 Posts
Yeah but then you know how much you spent on it!

Thats the key of this hobby... never add up the costs.


Thanks for offering to share though!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am sure there are hundreds of un-acounted for $$$$ (laughs)

I can always deleat that Columb that adds things up too...(wink)
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top