·
Premium Member
2,059 Posts
Very Nice

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Been very busy the past few days with the assembly process here are a few pix. Final buffing.

Loaded and heading for home

Home with no incident, just how I like my airline flights also!

·
Premium Member
2,059 Posts
Beautiful

·
Premium Member
2,059 Posts
Im taking a page from Dennis playbook. Drilling holes for mirrors and emblems, installing windows and regulators after cutting in the color.

Will still have to instal a lot of stuff after paint, but gonna do as much as I can before.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Electrical wiring. I am running it down the rectangular channels the fenders hang on. I made a hole before the fenders were hung, inside the dash and on the front clip. It is a straight shot all the way back so running everything isn't too bad. There will be all most no wiring visible under the hood.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #52 (Edited)
Wiring is nearly done, took much longer than I thought.
Here is a shot through where the gauge cluster will go

Fuse box

Here is one of the micro switches. This one activates the 2 step when the clutch is pushed and the 2 step switch is on, thanks to Dennis for info on these switches! Super easy to adjust, just move the band clamp.

Here is the second switch, clutch safety switch.

A shot through the glove box opening.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Ran into a couple of drivers side header tubes that need some "massaging" to clear the new steering linkage. Thanks for HUGE help from friends.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
The pump is a 2005 Toyota MR2 pump. It is pressure sensing and accepts a VSS signal, if available. I am running the VSS from my TKO-600, it will tell the pump to ramp down, shut of or idle based on the speed (VSS) or pressure. So you can run it with out a VSS and the pump will sense when you need it based on pressure. My understanding is it will take longer to idle down with out the VSS signal. Planning to wire it tomorrow so its getting close.

41 - 60 of 203 Posts