Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, new to this forum but gonna be starting on my 67 cyclone convert after I'm done with my 29 pickup. I bought this car a few years ago. Factory blue 390, auto car. It's really rough but I got the car for 240$ so I can spend some money on it. Car will need quarters up to top of wheel well, outer rockers, bottom of front fenders down low and doors bottoms. Inside it'll need floor & trunk pan work. Can you purchase a new 1 peice floor or full quarters? What body parts interchange with fairlanes or others? Glass hood & trunk lid are good and all of the convt top frame is good. Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sounds like your gonna have some fun!!! , I'm about to start on my 1966 cyclone GT, 2-dr hardtop, also 390 car, but a 4-speed, Drive train MIA, but I think i'll be doing alot less body work, paid out $1200 for mine. If I come across any good body part sources, I'll relay it too ya. Good luck! and keep in touch! Pete Z.
[email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Pete, yea it'll def be some work but the metal work doesent bother me, just hoping I could find a supplier. Ill keep in touch, thanks.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Floor should be the same as the 66-67 Fairlanes. No one-piece floor boards that I know of unless you get one cut out of a donor vehicle. Sherman is a big manufacturer of old sheet metal. They may have quarters or patches.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts