Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for front and rear bumpers for my '67 Galaxie 500 Fastback. Anyone have any ideas. Bumper boyz is an option but I've heard some negative feedback about them.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
21,514 Posts
Wanting like show quality or close or just bumpers period that are in fairly good condition? That might help someone with finding something for ya.. maybe. :)
The ford galaxie club of america has them sometimes but not sure if they have '67 or not. Also fiberglass might be out there if that would work also. There are some '67 owners here that would probably be more help than I with a '64. :)

Welcome to the forum also btw!

Deb

·
Registered
110 Posts
Re: '67 Galaxie Bumpers bumper boys sucks

use tri city plating in tennessee or mark from born again classics aka ford galaxie club of america

·
Registered
59 Posts
Desert Valley Auto Parts That's where I got mine after I spun it. Decent rear bumpers for 67's are IMPOSSIBLE to find, as just about every single 67 Galaxie has been rear ended. There are no fiberglass bumpers that I have seen on the market. Try checking your local Craigslist ads as well. You never know what goodies will come up there from time to time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts