Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

281 - 283 of 283 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Looks great, I've read the whole topic and that's an amazing project you got here. Recently my buddy from DSRLeasing asked me to take upon a project of my own, but I still feel hesitant for now :) Cheers

·
Premium Member
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #282
Looks great, I've read the whole topic and that's an amazing project you got here. Recently my buddy from DSRLeasing asked me to take upon a project of my own, but I still feel hesitant for now :) Cheers

Don't fear, learn...get after it. This is my 6th Mustang (all 67, 68s and one 70). But this is by far my most aggressive and invasive build.
I was hesitant as heck, never did a lot of this stuff before...but the good folks on this site and others as well as FB forums have provide invaluable insight, directions, parts and encouragement. Dennis 11 is one of the biggest helps I have had, my tag line WWDD, is What Would Dennis Do..there is a lot of Dennis in this car. Take a look at 65MUSTANGGT and you will see the similarities, but he is still out there...man never stops improving and making better.

281 - 283 of 283 Posts