Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a bad wiper motor on my 67, I went to rock auto to see what they have and they list 2. Ones for "none concealed" and the other for "concealed", I guess what I'm trying to ask is whats the difference? and how do I know which one I have? I don't want to order the wrong one!

·
Registered
337 Posts
I just ordered a wiper motor from them myself for my 67 Ranchero but haven't installed it yet. It is my opinion that the "concealed" apply to the 70 & 71 models. These models have the wipers hidden behind the back hood lip. The basic cowl structure is much the same and the motors look and mount the same.
I also purchased a motor of my 70 Cyclone but haven't installed it yet ether. The 70's park lower on the windshield.

·
Registered
53 Posts
i had my 67 rebuilt by cardone, brought it to my local auto parts store and my buddy sent it out. They have a factory in philly(which is close to me) and one in texas. Think it cost around $60 to have it rebuilt. Not sure what a new one goes for but maybe this helps considering you'll be using your same one

1 - 3 of 3 Posts