Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see all the posts after about 1:00AM my time(12:00AM yours) is saying 12/31/69 6:59pm for the date and post time. I sure wish we went back in time. We could change history and make Ford the leader instead of the Chebbies. Apply this technology(or at least some of it) to the back then days on Fords and stomp the hell out of GM. Aw, just day dreaming. Nothing better to do.

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
According to the timeline on the forum now, I will be born in a little less than 7 months from now. FAR OUT MAN!

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I just turned 2 then, gotta go crack open a bottle.

68 Fairlane/70 Cougar

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dark7068 on 4/7/02 6:00pm ]</font>

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Just outa high school, on my 3rd Ford ('66 Stang GT) and waiting to see if Uncle Sam or my future wife would grab me first. Hint - the wife won and she's certainly treated me better for the last 31 years!

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
1969......wouldn't that be nice. I would have by now bought 2 crate SOHC's, an XR7 Cougar and financed Bill Gates.

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
If that was the case I would of bought some 427 SOHC also, but I would of picked some "cheap" Cobras and some old race cars. I would of been born 11 years later.

·
Programmer
856 Posts
Hey 89 coupe, are you still affected by the timestamp problem? If so, did you try loggin in?

Chris

On 2002-04-07 04:34, 89 coupe wrote:
I see all the posts after about 1:00AM my time(12:00AM yours) is saying 12/31/69 6:59pm for the date and post time. I sure wish we went back in time. We could change history and make Ford the leader instead of the Chebbies. Apply this technology(or at least some of it) to the back then days on Fords and stomp the hell out of GM. Aw, just day dreaming. Nothing better to do.

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You better watch out! She'll pull your hair and kick you in the nuts and then run home and tell her daddy you beat her up or scared you
Then you'll be in real trouble

roler, it seemed to be only during that 1 hour period Sat night which i guess was from the spring foreward time change but somehow I was back in the 60s for an hour or so. Can you see my post date being 12/69 during that short period or is it just me?

·
Registered
154 Posts
On 2002-04-07 05:21, dark7068 wrote:
I just turned 2 then, gotta go crack open a bottle.
ROFLMAO!!!!!

·
Registered
389 Posts
On 2002-04-08 14:00, 89 coupe wrote:
You better watch out! She'll pull your hair and kick you in the nuts and then run home and tell her daddy you beat her up or scared you
Then you'll be in real trouble

Hehehehe, ya and my daddy believes almost everything I tell him, so he would NEVER believe that I kicked ya in the nuts and stuck the frog down your pants...hehehehe

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ponygirl67 on 4/10/02 12:10am ]</font>

1 - 15 of 15 Posts