Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
this is my 68, is there anyone in socal that know how do rewire a car and would like to lend there services? i pay with beer and pizza? ok i do cash. its just to hot and i dont want to it. lol also which website is a good site to buy a wire harness kit? my car is a 68 inline 6...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
car is up for sale on craigslist for all you socal people. call or text me at 818464sixtyfive ten asking 2600 or obo i need cash to finish up my 66 its kinda hard haveing two.... 1968 ford falcon

·
Premium Member
2,867 Posts
A Painless wiring kit is about $450, and just seen a article in a magizine where a shop is charged them over $1500 to install a 12 circuit kit.

That's alot of Beer.

Jet

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm 2bird's I'm trying to sell the whole thing I've drop the price down to 2000 on craigsilst hhoping it'll move a lot faster.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
289 Posts
Wish I can add another car... unfortunately had to get rid of my '62 Thunderbird to thin out the collection. For now- I can only put my focus on the '67 Falcon.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea I know what you mean.... I just hate driving my challenger to work everyday... it's a hundred miles round trip and it's not only killing me in miles but gas too. I just want a daily driver in one of my falcon lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just to let you Socal peeps know i drop the price down to 1500 cash...]

yea I know what you mean.... I just hate driving my challenger to work everyday... it's a hundred miles round trip and it's not only killing me in miles but gas too. I just want a daily driver in one of my falcon lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts