Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have some parts from a 68 that I bought for the frame. I have a complete hide away headlamp assy that works. I also have both bumpers and the taillamps. I also have the emblems. I have other parts as well. Let me know what you want and I will tell you if I have it or will be keeping it. I also will be selling the back half of the car with usable quarters and a rust free convertible trunk floor. The rear inner fenders are in great shape. I will be removing it when I get time to do it. I do not want to ship the large stuff. I am located in Perryville MO close to I 55. I also have a few 67 parts as well (pass door grill tail lamps)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The tail lamp is in very good condition. The chrome parts are pitted though. I can take a pic tonight of it. I am keeping the extension housing though.

do you still have any of these parts ?? i see its been years since you posted ,,,just taking a shot in the dark ,,,,thx
I still have most of the parts. What are you needing?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I do have one and the rear bumper. The front is in decent shape. Not bent or dented has some minor rust from a scrap from probably putting it on or off a trailer. I didn't even see it until I pulled the bumper.

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think with some polishing it would come out ok. Would not be good for a show car but would work fine on a driver. Better than most front bumpers I have seen on every 68 I have seen in my area.

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I would rather not ship the bumper. It would probably cost more than I want for it to ship it. I would also have to take off work and drive my truck 60 miles to a place to ship it off. Just not worth it for a $100 bumper.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you still have them, how much for the headlights with the bezels shipped to 92173? If you are selling the trunk bezel I would be interested in those as well. Thanks!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am wanting to sell the entire hidaway headlamps and grill asseblemlys together as a package. Shipping would probably be $$$ if still interested pm me

1 - 18 of 18 Posts