Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1968 Ford Torino 302 car with the C4 on the floor. Car was being restored when a fire destoyed the body shop. Car was saved as it was a roller but all the parts (interior) were destroyed. Car is from Texas and has no rot at all. Car is in NE Ohio. I have parts from 2 68's to put the car back together. Asking $2800 for the shell or will work a deal to sell all the parts from the 2 donors as a package. I also will sell parts from the 2 fastback donor cars, so if you need something, just ask. Pics, just ask.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I sold the shell. I have 3 68 Torino GT Fastbacks that have been parted out, let me know if you need anything from these cars. Thanks....

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would be interested in a column, with steering wheel, the small chrome trim piece from left side of taillight ( looking from behind ) bucket seats ( if available ) and several other small trim brackets.

thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
You mentioned having more parts. I am finishing a 69 Torino and am missing the chrome trim on the front of the fender and hood. The fender trim is in an L shape and the hood trim is straight across. Please advise, thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts