Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,041 Posts
That's gorgeous. I had a 68 MX Brougham, best car I every had. Drove 200,000 on original drivetrain but IA winters took their toll until it could no longer be repaired. That's a great job you've done on your 69.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
got the pass side glass all lined up and working well,what a task that was. looks and works as it should now.also assembled all the rear compartment shelf and speakers and defrost,installed new seat and back door panels,looks fantastic.still waiting on buckets but hopefully i will get console and door panels in this week.

Attachments

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Its been a while but I finally got my seats back and installed with the carpet and console. looks great and smells brand new.also had the rim blow wheel restored and the pics from the original to the restored wheel is amazing.its really coming along now

Attachments

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
also a couple interior shots of the dash and wheel. Going in this week to have front end lined up and all things checked out as soon as I can locate a trailer to move it.

Attachments

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
well its been a long time coming but its finally here. got the cyclone all finished and looks incredible . hopefully get to show it a few times next season as this season is drawing to the end, going to hit the streets a couple times before the end of October then put it to sleep for the winter. what a ordeal trying to restore this rare beast. but it all seems worth it now.

Attachments

41 - 47 of 47 Posts