Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1969 Ford Falcon Futura that I wanted to restore, its been garaged for 5+ yrs and needs an engine rebuild and possibly a tranny rebuild, body and interior work. Im looking for a good shop near me that wont rip me off any suggestions would be appreciated. I live in Escondido Ca. Thanks

·
Registered
289 Posts
Welcome aboard! I don't know where to take your Falcon to have everything done... but we can surely help you on how to do some of the hands on stuff. You can trust a mechanic/garage to certain extent. They are in the business of making money. When you find out how to work on your car and how easy some of the work is... you will realize how much of a rip off most of them are. Show us some pictures, tell us what you want to do with it, and we will be happy to guide you. It will take some patience, time, hard work, and money. :D

·
Registered
381 Posts
Re: 69 Falcon rebuild help
:bow:

Welcome aboard! I don't know where to take your Falcon to have everything done... but we can surely help you on how to do some of the hands on stuff. You can trust a mechanic/garage to certain extent. They are in the business of making money. When you find out how to work on your car and how easy some of the work is... you will realize how much of a rip off most of them are. Show us some pictures, tell us what you want to do with it, and we will be happy to guide you. It will take some patience, time, hard work, and money. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts