Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok this really sucks but i got laid off friday and need to get rid of some toys. I have a 69 Galaxie500 with a 390 and auto trans im parting with. I drive it atleast 3-4 times a week weather depending so it runs good. It isnt perfect but it doesnt need much. front seat needs re-done. paint needs sprayed on. and carpet could be replaced it isnt realy that bad but i was going to replace it eventually. i have a set of torque thrust rims and tires to go with it as well and tires to go on them 17x7's.

·
Administrator
21,682 Posts
Thats a real bummer!! Hopefully it's not for long or you can find something else soon. Good luck with the sale of the car and don't forget the classifieds here and good ol craigslist

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
well that stinks, off topic, does it hsb]ve a dash cap or is that dash pad good shape? if its good I will trade you a bad dash with a new cap plus cash for the pad.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
well that stinks, off topic, does it hsb]ve a dash cap or is that dash pad good shape? if its good I will trade you a bad dash with a new cap plus cash for the pad.
That pad looks like it has the typical split across the speaker perferations from windshield, all the way to the other edge. The line is there if you look closely at the picture.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts