Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have come into possession of a 351W (2V), 4 spd (with ID Tag) power train. This is complete from output shaft of the 4 spd, including all the Ford factory stamped with Ford part #s shifter/shifter arm and linkage. Bellhousing (case iron with fork), (clutch/PP/Flywhl), and the engine from the air cleaner wingnut to the drain plug. Including exh manifolds with heat riser tubes that still work, 2 barrel carb WITH Ford ID tag. Pwr str pump, wtr pmp, 3 bolt damper, factory coil WITH 351 69 engine ID TAG. Engine has been pulled apart, (heads and int where factory gasket and stuck tight, inspected,including all bearings, rings have been checked. Crank mics standard has does the cylinder. All bolts from this engine came out nicely like it was a year old. This engine/trans setup has never been touched, modified, or played with. Factory cast in built dates range from April 4 1969 to April 16 1969 which is also the engine date on the ID Tag. Heads are prefect even the rubber seals were still soft.
Do I know what I have? Pretty much the Holy Grail for someone looking for a "period correct" built to go with their Ford/Mercury. As you can see by the shifter/linkage, it's being cleaned right now. Block is now at the machine shop for cleaning and checked for squaredness. For sale as a package deal. You get from the aircleaner nut to the drain plug, icluding crank, rods, pistons, (main/rod bearings and pistons rings to inspect yourself) all engine bolts, carb, Dist/coil, spark plug wires, old cam, heads, int/exh manifold, valve train, bellhousing, flywhl/PP Clutch, all trans complete with shifter. You get all the old stuff I took off it. As for the "just registered/new member, I was one of the early members (rickracer) and composed about 8 tech articles for this Forum.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts