Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
I love the tint. I am looking at trying for the rare two tone look with black hood, black windows, black top to give the car a almost complete two tone look. Now I just have to get my hands on one!

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love the tint. I am looking at trying for the rare two tone look with black hood, black windows, black top to give the car a almost complete two tone look. Now I just have to get my hands on one!
Whats your budget? I have a lead on a convertible here. He's asking 5k. Has a newer (96') 351, FMX, new top, good seats. Needs rollers for the door glass. He said the PO put in like a B&M floor shifter because they lost the linkage for the column, however I have all the linkage from my parts car for it. I couldn't get any pics as he didn't have any way to take any. Its red with a white top and black interior.

·
Registered
56 Posts
It looks fantastic bcuz.

Mine is practically identical to yours, so its a great way to visualise what mine would look like.

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It looks fantastic bcuz.

Mine is practically identical to yours, so its a great way to visualise what mine would look like.
Thanks! I found that with just the factory shade in the glass, the chrome disappears into the paint. With the dark tint however, everything seems more defined.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do your rear windows roll down? Did the car originally have a vinyl roof? I have a 1970 XL hardtop that I'm getting ready to start on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts