Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this really cool 71 torino that caught my eye while I was searching some internet classifieds. The owner wanted $1800 for it and it was swamp green. It was going to be for my wife to drive to work and back because we want to sell her car. It had a 302 with 57,000 miles on it in excellent condition. I sold our stupid mitsubishi eclipse today for $2000 and called the owner of the torino to go pick it up and the owner told me he sold it yesterday evening. I guess it just wasn't for me but a nice car anyway. anybody know of a swamp green 71 4 door torino for sale? I got $2000 cash now.....

the funny thing is I tried to sell my 2000 explorer for $9000 and not a single hit in 2 months. I listed my wifes mitsubishi eclipse @ $2000 firm with 100,000 miles and I kid you not I have recieved over 100 emails of people wanting to buy. It only been listed 12 hours. It was mostly asian guys and bunch of teenage girls it seemed like. guess this car is popular but I freakin hate it and I'm glad its gone.....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts