Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a salvage yard in the Houston area that has some 73-79 parts or parts trucks? Finishing up a 4 year restoration on a 77 and looking for parts you cant buy online. Hood hardware, headliner trim, ash tray brackets, glove box hardware, etc. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,564 Posts
If you find a good one, please post it. I am looking for a 390 short block.

·
Registered
77 Posts
If it is still available, there is a decent 1974 F-100 for parts or restoration at the link below. The Seller only wants $1,000 for it and the engine (don't know the engine size) was rebuilt in 2000.

1974 ford f-100 custom

If they are still available, here is another possibility for parts of parts trucks and one has a 390.

parting out a 76 f150 and 77 f100

I am sorry but I did not check to see how far away these prospects are from Houston! Hopefully, they will be worth the drive! Good luck!

Frank

·
Registered
11 Posts
Can anyone recommend a salvage yard in the Houston area that has some 73-79 parts or parts trucks? Finishing up a 4 year restoration on a 77 and looking for parts you cant buy online. Hood hardware, headliner trim, ash tray brackets, glove box hardware, etc. Thanks.
I have just bought a 66 SWB F-100 & I will be looking for parts. I know there are a lot of Ford trucks for sale North of Houston, I am in Conroe so if I hear of any I will post them. You might try craigslist that is were I found my 66.
Bill (B2)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts