Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do all hope everyone reading this survied the holidays in good shape. Any way can anyone give me or point me to the place to get an exploded view of a 73 Ranchero steering column so I can get mine back together. Got to steer it to drive it, any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
M/T - A/T - Column or console shift?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know I'm new at using this forum but I ask what I think is a honest question [that I have already answered] and the only response I get is to go to a website that sells steering columns???I'm just a regular gearhead looking for some regular answers from other gearheads. Geez, does everybody have to make a dime or am I still stuck in the 70's

·
Registered
374 Posts
If you didn't understand the response from KULTULZ I'll translate it for you...
He was asking if you had a Manual transmission or an Automatic transmission and also if it was a floor shift console or a steering column shifter.
It is difficult to assist you when the information given is incomplete. So in the interest of trying to help you, you may have to clarify or elaborate a little more, rather than have us guess and possibly give you the wrong information.
Just curious... where did you get redirected to a different web site?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts