Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have all body and interior. body in great shape other than the trim is not on there. located in western kentucky.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RH fender: $80
LH fender: $80
Hood:$65
Trunk lid:$80
Front bumper:$200
Rear Bumper:$200
Rear window:$125
Doors :$80 a piece its a 4 door ,and they all have glass.
Grill:$40
anything else just ask.
I am located in western Kentucky if you want to contact me by phone just pm me ,and i will get you my number just dont want to give out my number on a public forum. For pictures leave you email or pm me your email. Also if you have a part that you need let me know ,I will more than likely have it if im not using it on my falcon. I do have interior parts ,dash, gauges, ect. the hood has a dent pushing out where it looks like the previous owner left something under the hood and closed it i will try to get a picture of it. None of the panels have the trim that goes done the side ,but other than that the body is in great shape for a 74. Also all these prices OBO. Thanks a lot have a great day.

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
also would trade for 64-65 falcon trunk lid, passanger door, interior parts, like carpet round gauges. 250 inline six performance parts. two 15x6 cragar keystones. wheatherstipping.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i think i may have over priced these quit a bit just tell me what you will give for the parts you want. thanks

·
Registered
576 Posts
I think north and slightly east of Lexington. Or slightly west...

He flew to Chicago then to Tennessee and they picked him up in Tennessee because it's close to where they lived compared to any other big airport in KY. I think that's the story....

My bad, after looking at Map I found a Familiar name. CORBIN KY , that's where he went.
About 3 hours from me.....Tell him if he ever wanders up towards Ashland I'll treat him to some GOOD BBQ and maybe just a taste of our good clear sippin' whiskey.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts