Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased 78 CobraII and want to install performance exhaust...
Everything on this car is original stock...

I want to do this FIRSTLY for HP... SECONDLY for sound...

I am willing to go from Headers back....

Looking at the major sites... Magnaflow and the like they do not list the car as an option... WTF...

Looking for some help... Past experiences.... Likes and dislikes...

·
Registered
10,299 Posts
You'll have to do some more homework. At least 5 different companies have made headers for the MII, and at least Headman and Hooker still do. I would start there and see where it leads you. At least you'll find some options.

David

·
Registered
422 Posts
Looking at the major sites... Magnaflow and the like they do not list the car as an option... WTF...

You now own a Mustang II... get used to not having that car as an option.... on 99.99% of most major Mustang and performance parts vendors.

Here are some websites that can help you through your travels that I have come by via other Mustang II owners or through my own hardships and experiences:

SSC Enterprises - Your Source for Mustang II Restoration Parts <-- incredible site that cobraii351 showed me ... This site has a LOT of stuff for Mustang IIs!! You will use it.. IE: Weatherstripping

Mustang II Network - Mustang II Parts Identifier - This is a great site based on Mustang IIs, here's a link to their parts identifier page. There is a lot more, even a Mustang II VIN Decoder... there isn't a lot of those around....

I know I didn't address your post topic at all.. but you will realize in time that I have helped you out more than you know... welcome to the world of owning a Mustang II....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts